2022 Summer Programs
Spend the summer at Collegiate!
Summer Programs: June 1 – July 29
Academic Gear-Up: August 1-5
Our summer programs offer students ages 4-18 the opportunity to explore their academic, artistic, and athletic interests. Summer programs include half-day camps on campus or at Champions Trace Athletic Complex. From learning the basics of phonics to hiking around Louisville, Collegiate has something for everyone! Each camp is designed to teach students something new and enhance their skills and knowledge, all while having fun!
Students can participate in camps such as:
- Summer Reading Kick-off
- Spanish is Fun!
- Sports Stars
- Lacrosse Skills
- Messy Art
Academic Gear-Up is a week of camp from August 1-5. This week helps students prepare for the transition into their new grade level. They will meet classmates, teachers and review skills before the school year begins. Many students enjoy this week to familiarize themselves with the upcoming school year!
Students can participate in programs such as:
- Summer Reading Wrap Up
- Lower School Bridge Camps
- Algebra Preview/Review
- Middle School Study Strategies
- SAT/ACT Prep
- College Application Boot Camp
Summer Program Registration
Students will be registered under their grade level for the 2022-23 school year. We are only accepting online payment at the time of registration for these camps. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please contact the Business Office at 502.479.0354.
- Academic Gear-Up Camps for Grades 2-4 (formerly known as “Bridge Camps” will be listed as “At a Glance.”
- Families who register before May 1, 2022, will receive a $10 discount.
- Maximum capacities for camps are listed on the camp grid and will be followed.
- Registration for camps will close at 5:00 p.m. the Friday before the first day of the camp. Late registrations will be looked at on a case-by-case basis.
NEWLY ENROLLED AND NON COLLEGIATE FAMILIES: Click here to register.
EMERGENCY CARE FORM
All non-Collegiate students must complete the Emergency Care Form. The form must be returned to Collegiate no later than one week before the start of camp to Ashley Dykes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Summer Programs
Click HERE to download a complete list of Summer Programs.
For more information about Summer Programs: Please contact Ashley Dykes, Director of Summer Programs, at email@example.com.