Record-breaking Second Century Campaign
Collectively, nearly 1,000 households in the Collegiate community – alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends – demonstrated their pride in the achievements of Collegiate’s first 100 years, and their support for a second century of achievement.
The Campaign raised more than $21M, the largest amount in school history.
This total includes sustained annual giving over five years, cash and planned gifts to the Endowment, and the $14M construction project that created a secure, contiguous Second Century Campus.
The campaign’s success was determined at the outset by visionary leadership and the selection of essential campaign leaders.
Special thanks to the following:
- Ceci Conway Boden ’85, Second Century Campaign Chair, and 2019 Collegiate Service Award winner
- The late Bill Street H ’09, Honorary Campaign Chair
- Stephanie Fellon, Second Century Community Chair
- Dr. James Calleroz White, former Head of School and Geoffrey Campbell, former Director of Advancement and Interim Head of School
- Leslie Geoghegan, Board Chair 2012-2014, Brian D. Cook ’94, Board Chair 2014-2018, and Jennifer Kramer, Board Chair 2018-Present
- Megan Hoskins ’94, Alumni Board Chair
- Collegiate’s Alumni Community. Between leadership gifts and $100 gifts to the Alumni Crossing, alumni collectively donated nearly half of the dollars for this campaign. More than 700 names are featured on the Alumni Crossing.
Second Century Campaign Committee
Ceci Conway Boden ’85, Chair
Brian Cook ’94
Joyce Pavia Hanson
Augusta Brown Holland ’94
Honorary Second Century Campaign Committee
William M. Street ’09H, Chair (deceased)
James R. Allen
Paul J. Bickel III
Christina Lee Brown
Barbara Beard Castleman ’46 (deceased)
Chenault McClure Conway ’59
Mary Collis Hancock ’46
Junius W. Prince
Louise Rapp Wall ’47