Affording Collegiate



Collegiate awarded more than $3 million in tuition assistance to approximately 40% of families with students in grades K-12 last year. Our Indexed Tuition Model is designed to tailor a tuition price that matches your family’s demonstrated need. We encourage you to use the Financial Assistance Calculator below to estimate a tuition price for your family.


Indexed Tuition Calculator

Your Results:

Contact us for more information or see what's included.


*Based on a family of 4 with two parents filing jointly and one tuition-paying student, you may qualify to pay this projected tuition amount.

*To qualify for Collegiate’s Indexed Tuition, families must apply through a standard process (SSS) administered by the National Association of Independent Schools. Please note that many factors determine a family’s tuition level, including the availability of funds and Collegiate’s enrollment. Additional factors are considered by SSS when evaluating a family’s ability to pay, including but not limited to: family size, the number of children attending tuition-charging schools, and assets and liabilities not reflected in household income.


Click here to apply for Tuition Assistance.


To be considered for financial aid, current Collegiate families should apply by December 4, 2023, and prospective families should apply by December 15, 2023.  



An independent school education is one of the most important investments you can make for your child. Collegiate is committed to enrolling students from a wide range of socioeconomic levels. Tuition includes daily lunch, off-campus field trips, books for grades JK-8, academic fees, overnight trips, musical instrument rental, and more.

Junior Kindergarten $14,800
Kindergarten $18,500
Grades 1-4 $25,000
Grade 5 $27,700
Grades 6-12 $28,600
*Deposit to Enroll $1,000










The non-refundable enrollment deposit is $1,000 or 10% of the family tuition contribution. *Enrollment deposit is applied toward tuition.


TUITION Payment Options


This option provides for the annual tuition to be paid in one payment, due by July 1.


This option specifies that 60% of the tuition is due by July 1 (less the $1,000 deposit), and the remaining 40% is due by January 1.


This plan provides for the flexibility of paying ten equal payments over a ten-month period, beginning July 1 through April 1. The annual service fee is $200, which will be billed at $20 per month from July through April. It is the policy of Collegiate to require families participating in the monthly payment plan to purchase Tuition Refund Insurance, which is billed at approximately 2.15% of tuition.


Click HERE for the Tuition Refund Insurance Brochure.


Click HERE to pay your tuition online.



The following items are included in tuition:


  Textbooks   Medical Care from the Health Center
  Daily Lunch   Student Support Services
  Daily Snack (JK-4)   Standardized Test Fees (ERB-CPT IV)
  Technology Fees   Field Trips
  Science Lab Fees and Supplies   Personalized E-mail accounts and network storage
  Visual Art Fees and Supplies    


NOT Included:

  • School Uniforms
  • After School Care




The following items are included in tuition:


  Middle School Textbooks   Standardized Test Fees (ERB-CTP IV, Grades 5-8)
  Daily Lunch   PSAT Registration (Sophomores and Juniors)
  Personalized E-mail accounts and network storage   Required Field Trips including overnight
  Access to Network Printers and Photocopiers for School Work   Athletic Therapy Services for Sports-Related Injuries
  Science Lab Fees and Supplies   Co-curricular Activity Fees: Clubs and Academic Teams
  Visual Art Fees and Supplies   Parent Association Fees
  Sheet Music and Instrument Strings such as the Violin, Viola, Cello, and Double Bass   College Counseling Fees: Transcript Requests, Postage for Applications/Recommendations, Individual College Counseling Appointments, Online College Counseling Database
  Medical Care from the Health Center   Graduation Fees, including Invitations
  Daily Snack (Grades 5-8)    


NOT Included:

  • School Uniforms
  • Physical Education Uniform (Grades 6-9)
  • Athletic Team Fees (Grades 5-12)
  • Upper School Textbooks
  • Personal Computing Device (Grades 8-12)
  • Advanced Placement Testing Fees (Grades 10-12)
  • KUNA and KYA Club Hotel Fees (Grades 6-12)