Within an inclusive learning community and through transformational relationships, we believe that Academic excellence combined with extraordinary character leads to good global citizenship. How we conduct ourselves and treat each other in our community is equally important as what we do on campus every day. Grounded in a culture that values belonging and a whole-human approach, we inspire all community members to live lives of compassion, honor, respect, and responsibility. These principles, our Cornerstones, nurture belonging and empathy, engaged and ethical citizens, strong and just advocates, and caring and supportive community members.
Collegiate students develop these essential skills by engaging with:
- A whole-human experience (mind, body, and spirit)
- Character education that is interwoven into all that happens in our classrooms, on our fields, and on our stages
- A restorative approach to discipline
- Advisory groups and homeroom classes create intentional time for students to connect with their classmates and take part in daily check-ins
- The cultivation of their inner-self and meaningful relationships with things that are larger than themselves