Within an inclusive learning community and through transformational relationships, Collegiate students encounter a diverse range of perspectives that nourishes critical thinking skills. By collaborating on contemporary local and global challenges students develop a strong sense of belonging and social responsibility. Through a whole-child curriculum and a comprehensive wellness program, students develop essential core competencies to contribute to the world around them with compassion, respect, honor, and responsibility.
Collegiate students develop these essential skills by engaging with:
- Service learning in each division
- The Global Citizens Program in the Upper School
- International cultural and language immersion experiences
- Collaborative learning through the Global Online Academy
- Courses that focus on global citizenship throughout the curriculum
- Globally-focused clubs and academic teams
- School partnerships like Kufundisha Pamoja with The School of St. Jude, Arusha, Tanzania
Click HERE to learn more about our Global Citizenship program at Collegiate.