The general endowment for Louisville Collegiate School ensures the school’s financial security and is a key growth area to secure the school’s future. The collective assets of the Endowment are currently valued at more than $8 million, thanks to the leadership and vision of many individuals and families who established funds through cash and planned gifts. Each year, the Board of Trustees designates a draw from the endowment to support the operating budget and the areas designated in the funds below.
- Unrestricted Endowment
- The Virginia Perrin Speed Fund
- Main Endowment
- The Mary and Barry Bingham Sr. Scholarship Endowment
- The Katherine McCracken Davis Fund
- The 25th Reunion Scholarship Fund
- The 50th Reunion Scholarship Fund
- The Edward E. Ford Scholarship Fund
- The Edward E. Ford Upper School Development Fund
- The Library Media Center Endowment Fund
- The Helen Kent Longley Endowment Fund
- The Nancy Batson Nisbet Rash Fund for Faculty Excellence
- The Project to Build Endowment
- The Rounsavall Fund for Excellence in Teaching
- The DeWitt Wallace – Readers Digest Fund, Inc.
- The Mona-Tate and Armin Willig Fund for Teaching Excellence in the area of Natural Science
- Jane D. Comstock Scholarship Fund
- Student Activity Fund
- The Louis McGalliard Smith Middle School Writing Award
- The Endowment for Minority Financial Aid
- The Castleman Endowment for Financial Aid
- Martin Family Scholarship
- Brittiney Wish Bevin ’04 Scholarship Fund
- Sarah Kelly Beard Prize for Creative Writing Fund
- Lucille Edwards Crosby Middle School Mathematics Award Fund
- Global Citizenship Endowment Fund
- Educational Technology Endowment Fund
- Professional Cultivation Fund
Please click here for descriptions of our Endowments.
For more information on our Endowments, please contact Mandy Helton, Assistant Director of Advancement, at 502.292.4059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.